"If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed."

-Albert Einstein, physicist, Nobel laureate (1879-1955)

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Philosophy/Pizza Party, Part Two


Last semester the Williams College Philosophy Department hosted a pizza party for us.

This semester, it's MCLA's turn.

The MCLA Philosophy Department has some money and a swank venue (the Honors House) to host a second-semester shindig including free pizza and excellent conversation with philosophy majors and profs (my colleagues). All they need to know is WHEN.

Your task: comment on this post to let me know which weekday evening you would be most able to come to such a party. I will be able to give rides to up to four students, so let me know too if you would need transportation. Once I have a response, I'll be able to get the plans in motion.

3 comments: