"If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed."

-Albert Einstein, physicist, Nobel laureate (1879-1955)

Monday, March 1, 2010

Murder v Suicide

In my opinion, murder and suicide are obviously very different things. Each has it's own causes and different thoughts from society. Personally, I believe suicide is a completely wrong and is for the cowardly. Murder, on the other hand, cannot be stopped. It has been occurring since mankind has been around. Behind murder there is always some sort of cause, most of which are not just.

1 comment:

  1. I am putting my bloggy thing as a comment to this one. I hope thats okay. I think that they are totally different because with suicide, the killed person is willing themselves to die, whereas murder,the killed person would probably rather be alive. I would say that both are selfish for the same reason, that they do it regardless of whom they hurt.

    ReplyDelete