"If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed."

-Albert Einstein, physicist, Nobel laureate (1879-1955)

Sunday, January 10, 2010

What is Unforgivable?

A while ago I saw a Youtube video, but I can't for my life remember what it was or who posted it. But, I do remember something said in the video that made me think. Someone asked if there was anything that was unforgivable. I believe in the video it was referring more to a broad Heaven or Hell concept, but I'm going to apply it to friendship or family issues.

Forgiveness is subjective.
People are offended in different ways and by different, for lack of a better word, things.
Therefore, to certain people, there are unforgivable acts.

The question I will ask is my original one that's neatly tucked in the title. What is unforgivable?

No comments:

Post a Comment