"If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed."

-Albert Einstein, physicist, Nobel laureate (1879-1955)

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

A Sibling Blog

I just got an email this afternoon from the Squire Family Foundation (the organization whose grant is funding this class!) announcing a new blog, The Philosophical Student. Your HW tonight is simply to click over to it and explore, and leave me a comment (here) signifying that you've done so.

7 comments:

  1. oooohhhhhh fancy! But why does it link to its own site but then not back to its blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am leaving a comment her signifying that I have clicked over and explored. Exploring is neat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's an interesting site. The philosophical questions they pose are interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I,hereby, have explored this website. Interesting...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have looked at the website. Very thought- provoking and interesting, i enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete